- Zero Resource, a blog by Anna ’04, featured a video recently that profiled Anna Levitt ’05, Assistant Campus Energy Manager at UC San Diego.
- Two current Smith sophomores had a short-term blog that detailed their efforts to swim the English Channel!
- Two blogs from Elizabeth ’87: From Maine to Kentucky and A Jewish Genealogy Journey, both focused on genealogy.
- Laura ’11 is our first 2011 alum blogger, standing on her own two feet.
- Read about image consulting services at Consulting à la Carte from Jackie ’86.
- Green your thumb with Becky ’02‘s blog, Vermont Garden Adventure.
- Margaret ’10 is writing about her time in Patagonia at Latitude 43.
- Amanda ’06 is periodically bitter at Questionable Life Choices.
- Read Brandi ’01‘s thoughts on attending her 10 year reunion at Knowledge Linking.
- Cara ’07 wrote recently at quarter.life.crisis about her recent somewhat spontaneous cat adoption.
- Ponder the musings of Sabeen ’03 at Láfz.
- Ellie ’05 documents the adventures of a nice Southern girl on the West Coast on Ellie in LA.
- Follow the author blog of Jenny ’90.
- Rachel ’09 writes from Milan, Italy in fare la brava.
- Read The Help? Check out Nichole ’04’s recent thoughts at flores y canto.
Filed under: Features | 1 Comment